Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 49 of 49 Posts
Shotgun410,I'm tough enough to wear the title U.S. Marine! All you proved is "that even the Corp had idiots inside it." You let your crocodile mouth over run your hummingbird ass in front of your fellow Marines. You must have been a real shit bird while serving in my Corp. Let me guess a P.L.O. ( permanent latrine orderly? ) Chesty Puller has to be laughing in his grave! I might suggest you simply apologize to your fellow Marines on this thread and we will call it a day.

Semper Fi

Rick

Rich ... it is very old news, exposed tattoos has always been frowned upon and has been, if they want to enforce it a chargeable offense.

I am just happy that this type of minor crap news gets coverage in the media, it only shows that the rest of the news is not as bad as tattooed military personnel.

Fellow Cake Eaters,

I did not know that tattoos were frowned upon. I had my Devil Dog installed in 1967 while in staging Bn. at Camp Pendleton, Calif. No one said a word about my tattoo.

I was always very proud of how those Marines earned us that title.

I spent 10 years in the Marine Corps and enjoyed dam near every day. When I decided to end my enlistment it was time for me to go.

Quit knocking each other, because you know if it came right down to brass tacks you would fight for one another.

Bob Gilchrist
26th Marines 68/69

Shot410, the only pink panties I ever wore was your sisters and she wasn't that good! Trust me, anything you have stated in your thread was never taking personal! It's simply one Marine to another. Take Care Susie!

Rick

There is no question about brass tacks amoung formor Marines. But, I submit, we can rag on each other as much as we want. I don't have any tatoo's. But, if it makes a fight'in man fight harder; well perhaps, as long as there not visible while in uniform or utilites. Tatoo's were not popular when I was in. But, times change.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.