Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I miss Pat, and Dale Sr. There are some, a very few, when lost change everything.

It's just not the same anymore.

Guy Babin

·
Registered
691 Posts
I did a search the other day and it was a topic where Pat had added his wisdom to it. I thought how wonderful it was to be able to still have him contribute.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
When you moderate 50% of the interesting people off the board...remember, the other 50% ain't going to live forever.

I'm sure there's a lesson in here somewhere.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Howdy Y'all,

Mr. Ireland is truly missed.

Sadly,nothing ever stays the same.........but y'all know the rest of that story.

I just want to say, Man, I glad to back in the U.S.A.!!!!!!!!
God Bless the U.S.A.

D.P.Reynolds

P.S. Hey Guy,
Say howdy to the Mrs. from Osker,Oskerpap........

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I don't think I would say that TS.Com has diminished but there is a void that was not there not that long ago ... There are many contributors who are very knowledgeable and have a lot of insight on many subjects to take up the slack ... The fact that someone is missed says something about that person, but to say that life don't go on without them or there is a diminished value to things others have to offer is pushing it a little ... May all of those that have left us, Rest in Peace as the rest of us move on but remember them for what we valued in them ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
8,384 Posts
"When you feel sad, cry.
When the tears stop, life will go on."

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Yeah, Pat was good at what he did.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Strange,

I was thinking the same thing today, where had Neil been? Hopefully he is either in a ice shanty or reliving a honeymoon some place.

I still miss Pat's wisdom around here.

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
Boy, ain't it the truth.

Proves that life is short, and gets darn shorter as the days pass.

I miss my shooting buddy, Bob Gallant, from here in Rapid City. We used to travel in his huge motorhome. What fond memories. Never met anyone who didn't really like Bob and his hospitality. The mhome was always open for a cup of coffee or beer.

His untimley death and his wife, Rita's, returning from a shoot where I was supposed to be driving, (semi hit their motorhome outside Kingman,AZ), kinda put the end to my competitive shooting.

Think of them often, as I do of Pat. Pat and I had some great phone and email conversations.

Whiz

·
Registered
399 Posts
Neil is touring the olde world. No obvious reason why he shouldn't return to the new world in good health and not have to worry about the next world for a while yet.

Andrew.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.