Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new conversion kit this weekend for my RL550 press. The new conversion kits have a new style powder return system. I enquired about purchasing just the rod. Dillon sent me an email stating the new rod is in the mail, no charge.
I've been a Dillon customer since for many years and will remain one!
Thank you Dillon

·
Registered
243 Posts
I bought a new conversion kit this weekend for my RL550 press. The new conversion kits have a new style powder return system. I enquired about purchasing just the rod. Dillon sent me an email stating the new rod is in the mail, no charge.
I've been a Dillon customer since for many years and will remain one!
Thank you Dillon
Back in the early 1990's my wife and I did some commercial reloading using Dillon equipment. The powder measure design at that time was not as robust. The portion of the casting near the bell crank began showing cracks. When I called them I assumed it would get resolved one way or the other - but I wasn't prepared for a brand new and updated design powder measure to be next-day-aired from Arizona to my Minnesota porch by afternoon the next day.

A couple years later I was on the phone with them placing an order. The person saw on my account where I had received that replacement powder measure. I was told they had updated the design again - and they sent me another upgrade without my asking.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have had similar experiences with Dillon and my SL900. On the rare occasion that something has broken, they have sent replacement parts no charge. I also had a rep video chat with me one time so that an adjustment problem could be remedied.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I too have had good service/support for my Dillon equipment if needed.

Moreover, like other "quality" tools, presses, etc. ... on resale Dillon's hold their value.

Last, the no BS warranty follows the press.

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
And now you know why I bleed blue!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts