Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling one of my three Dillon SL900's with case feeder, roller handle, strong mount. You can go to e-bay to see more pics. Here is the auction number 280647330847. or PM me here if you have questions or interest in it.
chipmaker_2009_070469.jpg

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh dont you wish it was Tom......Nope just bought a Spolar with all 4 gauges so I was just selling one of my three Dillons. My CG Summit Sporting is at Kolar getting tubes fit right now! Yes I also shoot the "S" WORD................5 letters not four!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Clickable Link to the auction above. He re-listed because of a minor error.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280647330847&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp3984.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D280647330847%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

·
Registered
92 Posts
chipmaker - welcome to the Spolar fraternity. Got mine in '03 and it really is everything claimed. I don't have the hydraulics yet but maybe one day soon. You can use the S-word among friends! That's about all I shoot since I have found trap to be a little boring. We did have a trap field set up to throw wobble a few years ago that we could shoot sub-gauge with but the trap doubles dicks decided that after 2 years of shooting it the way it was that since our firing line was slightly ahead of their line that it was dangerous and the club moved it back to the 16 yd. line and you couldn't shoot it with anything but 12ga. I load my home-made shot down to .28 ga and use only store bought in the .410. Have fun with it. Did you ever get your conveyor working yet?

Tom

·
Vendor
19,652 Posts
Gee... That's friendly... "Trap doubles dicks"

you could lose your license to post on TS.com saying stuff like that.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MIA sorry I guess we just cant take Tom any where !!!!!!! He has turrets syndrome, it just happens at times.............................

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey MIA - I meant it too, they actually cost the club money when that decision was made. Wobble trap fell off to nothing at the club because it wasn't fun to shoot any more. The wobble actually got used more than the doubles field but they didn't want to hear it as well as not shooting while the other was. Just a piss poor decision.

Tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.