Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale Dillon SL900 12 GA loader gone through by Dillon 1.5 years ago with rebuilt hull feeder. $750

·
Registered
92 Posts
I load on a SL-900.
They really crank out the shells with the hull feeder.
This is a good price.
Don't be afraid of a used Dillon with their no BS warranty.

Gary

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
The warranty is unbelievable. I bought a heavily used one, had some issues, Dillon rebuilt the whole thing and all I paid for was shipping to them...they even paid the shipping back to me. Lifetime guarantee, regardless of who owns it. That's a company that stands behind its products and makes you want to do more business with them.

Regards,

Chip

·
Registered
6 Posts
That is a SMOKIN' deal. You don't see Dillon come up for sale at a substantially discounted price very often because of the warranty. I have one of these, and in my opinion they are fantastic in 12ga (I didn't have good luck with my 28ga conversion) and they are blistering fast.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
I also agree---My SL 900 is great---My only touch up was on the primer feed tube---I cut a small slice out of the bottom so as to see each primer drop.The machine just keeps on clicking---gL with your [email protected]

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
The main problem with a 900SL is, you have to go out and buy components all the time (which used to be easy). ;-)

Bob Falfa

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Please note that I am in Effingham IL that just got hit with the most snow we have had in 32 years.
My Internet is down. I can now post from my phone. I will try and call and reply by pm by the end
of the week. Thanks for the understanding.

John

1 - 13 of 13 Posts