Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone delt with this place there out in crown point IN i ordered a ljutic hat about 8 days ago and i cannot get an answer on my order.They dont answer my emails i have tried calling no go either .How do you get a hold of these people?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
is there another place you can buy ljutic hats and shirts? not to many places that carry ljutic accessories.

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
Dude, Chicago is shut down!

I've dealt with them in the past, and they were just fine when the weather was good.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
They might not be open for business due to the storm and storm cleanup. They are not going to run in and check email if they are not their. Its been a very bad storm in Wisconsin and Chicago was hit worst they we were in Madison WI area.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Things are getting back to normal in Chicagoland, Daley wouldn't allow things to get too out of hand. My internet service has not been affected.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Call Ljutic direct: 509-248-0476

Much better customer service.....

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
Ljutic doesn't sell hats on their site. They subcontract their sales to Windy city shooting.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Dang..rough crowd. It is just a hat. BUT...they could answer his email. I emailed them a short time ago about purchasing a $1000 Dryfire system and never got a response.

On another related note - Later after I got no response from Windycity, I emailed Dryfire-USA with a question and never got an answer from them either. ????? Guess I will keep my grand. I have determined over the years that many shotgun related businesses are not really businesses at all.

Just so I don't seem to much like the big complainer that I am, there are a few OUTSTANDING vendors that are well know here....hats off and a thank you to you guys.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks,Mark425 you understand wat i am saying for me customer srvc is #1 if you cant do that you should not be in business.It seems like to them the economy is great I thought the way times are they would be on top of things.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Having known them for a few years, if they are not responding, it's not because they don't want to. The weather in NW Indiana is still bad in some parts. For all we know your order was filled and is stuck someplace in the snow. Word on the street is that it has snowed all the way out to RI.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.