Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What are the primary differences between a Krieghoff K32 and a K-80 over/under trap shotgun ?

·
Registered
7,869 Posts
One is an almost true copy of the original, the other is an "improved" version of the old American design with typical German over engineering.

Then added German-made value under an exotic, but not romantic, non-English name.

It's one way the German attempt to get back to us from what they lost in the war. :)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
"There isn't a day that goes by that fellow shooters don't call and ask the question: "What is the difference between the K-80 and the K-32" In this column, I will try to explain, without getting to technical, the main differences...."

·
Registered
7,869 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I do know this: many people, including me, prefer the K32 barrells. When I bought my K-80, Ray Stafford said, "Even though I am a Perazzi guy, everyone I know who shoots the K-80 wants the K-32 barrells". That has proved to be true. Kay O., Phil K., and others would be included in this list.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I do know this: many people, including me, prefer the K32 barrells. When I bought my K-80, Ray Stafford said, "Even though I am a Perazzi guy, everyone I know who shoots the K-80 wants the K-32 barrells". That has proved to be true. Kay O., Phil K., and others would be included in this list.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.