Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would that be titanium or stainless steel choke tube? Would it be an extended ported tube or a non-ported tube?

Come on now ... if your going try to see if theres a difference in it all you might as well be asking for info on the right stuff.

Have you thought about calling Briley and asking them for the info?

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
John, I had a set of extended stainless Briley chokes for my sporting clays gun & traded for a set of titanium ones. They have about half the weight of the stainless ones & you can certainly tell the difference in barrel swing weight. Higher than hell to purchase but they weigh next to nothing & seem to pattern at least as well as the stainless ones. Check them out.

G

·
I don't know of a single person that posts here or shoots anywhere in the country that could tell the difference in a guns swing by what choke is in the end of a barrel. I would say to anyone that can: blindfold yourself and have some one change the tubes so that you don't know and tell me if you got it right!

ec90t

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
If you have an O/U & replace two extended stainless steel chokes with two titanium chokes I believe that you will feel the difference......at least I think that I can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.