Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The latest issue of of TrapShootingUSA Magazine (Sept/Oct) is in full circulation and was distributed at the Grand. We hope you enjoyed this 160 page bumper issue. Visit our website at www.trapshootingusa.com to subscribe and view complete copies of previous issues.

Congratulations to Rich Kaysa of Blaser USA for winning the inaugural TrapShootingUSA Handicap Event #8. Special thanks to all of those who shot the event and to the winners.

John

TrapShootingUSA Magazine

·
Vendor
7,097 Posts
very good reading- if you havent subcribed-DO IT!! you'll read articles and talk about them-- wally riebesell

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I'm very happy with mine. Very well put together and when read along with Trap and Field just about everything you ever wanted in the way of Trap news and views.
Of special interest to me in this issue was the little tidbit about Frank Rively initiating the conversation with Bill Martin that led to his offer to donate the money for the $100,000 challenge. Seems that Mr Rively took his job seriously enough that he actually asked others how to improve participation.

--- Chip King ---

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.