Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I felt it here in North Central Kansas. That is the first time for me. My cup of coffee started sloshing around. It wasn't scary just not sure what I was feeling at first.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Yeah, lay in bed getting ready to get up and dress and felt the room kind of move as wife's dishes rattled. Thought that a big truck had went by. Understand it started in Oklahoma, I'm located in far northeast Kansas.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
We felt in Southern Illinois this morning. My wife said, "that was an earthquake." I said, "nah, it was the nearby underground mines blasting." I no more said that and the news came on saying there was an earthquake in OK. She just gave me that "I told you so" look that I've seen so many times before. Damn I hate when that happens. LOL

·
Registered
104 Posts
We felt it in Lincoln, NE. That was a first for me. It was certainly different. I would hate to live in an area where they are common.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Had burrito last night for dinner, and this old man farted getting out of bed this morning, so just settle down guys. I am taking BEANO from now on, it won't happen again.:18::18::18:

Seriously, this is right out my back door, we felt it for about 30 seconds, heck wife said I never made the bed shake for that long.:1augen39::1augen39:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I felt it in Omaha, NE as well. Yeah it's probably not a big deal if you are from the west coast but it is if you live in the Midwest.

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
Felt it pretty good in N Texas

·
Premium Member
8,171 Posts
Be thankful, at least no one is tossing boulders and molten rock at you at the same time while your swaying to the music.
Aloha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts