Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dicks 50% off

I found a coupon for friday . It says 50% off all ammunition are they say just rifle .It does not say anything about shotgun .Are shotgun shells ammunition.

·
Registered
835 Posts
dicks 50% off

There's a Dick's coupon in the Chicago Trib that says "All ammunition".

Careful with the wording and the fine print. It only looks like 50% off.

The fine print tells you you have to buy one at full price and then you get 50% off the SECOND box. That's not a 50% discount. It's a 25% discount.

The ad also limits you to 6 boxes, which will mean half off times three boxes. And they mean boxes, not flats. Count on it.

And the ad limits the discount to purchases between 5AM and 2PM on Friday ONLY, so it's not even good all day.

Hey, splurge and buy six boxes of Federal papers. You might save $12. It might be worth waiting in line on black Friday for half an hour to save $12.00.

Personally, I don't think it's such a good deal. I'm going shooting instead.

·
Registered
284 Posts
dicks 50% off

Chango, I was thinking the same............LOL

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EE i know that shotgun shells are ammunition .But you no how some stores try and trick you by saying that it does not cover shotgun.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didnt change the title i dont no who did.I didnt eeven think about the first title but it is funny.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Dicks, 50% off.

I THOUGHT we were missing more than HALF of the obama "worshipers" we had on here. That number SHOULD be around 90%.

Tom(AJ100)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.