Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Devi

I have decided that, by her comment of dread,"Rhut Rho!", that her new nickname should be Scooby or Scoobette. You decide.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
NAW I think I will stick with Devi also. I learned years ago never to make a lady with a gun mad. ;o)

--- Chip King ---

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Change at our age(s) is not a good thing, not everyone has a Devi in their mix, and we know who our Devi is....breakemall......Bob Dodd

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Careful Kolarpole! You might want to change that "L" to "ne" and refer to her as Our Lady of Patience and Humor.

Respectfully submitted, Kit

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Devi by any other name, is still Devi.

Thought about "Gimpy" for a short while, but that's been fixed. :)

Need to teach her how to say "OH NOOOOOOOOooooo!" like a duck! That would get her in trouble.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
There is but one Devi..The only Devi I've ever known.. Her heart is bigger than she is..I like things as they are.. Even an endearing "nickname" could never ring the bell that I assosiate with Devi.. I see her smiling face.. and visions of Martin..Now.. the luckiest man I know.. You know what.. That's good enough for me.. All Good.. Mike BTW.. Devi.. are you and Martin comming my way next week????

·
Registered
399 Posts
Devi is aka GOOD LUCK. She shot next to me during some of my best scores. Great person. A true CHAMPION of the sport. Mike Sharkey, DC

·
Premium Member
11,719 Posts
So...what does Martin call her?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.