Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go to the link above and sign up to get onboard to sign the petition that's snowballing to get the lil #$#$%^&*( sent back across the northern border...over 21K signatures already

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
I'm not sure if this is the one I saw but it has over 177,000 and counting. If I remember correctly only 100,000 was needed for the gov to get involved in the deportation.process.

Once he is deported he should be put on the terrorist list to prevent him from coming back.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be super...and they oughta launch his ass over the border from a catapult so he goes home very far inland

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
We don't want the POS back....but he's been arrested in Toronto now...I'd send his sorry ass to some place interesting...like Pakistan or Afghanistan...

Ron Burr

·
Registered
738 Posts
If you have a pending DUI in the United States, Canada will not let you enter. The U.S government reports all arrests in the U.S. to Canada and even if you are found not guilty or the case is dropped, Canada will not let you in without documentation of the disposition of the arrest. I say we should not let him back in once he is found guilty of his DUI.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Ron

Now there's an idea! Give the little gay creep an option of jail time with Bubba, or a 4 year stint in the Marines.

I know two different guys who took the military over jail time.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
What makes anyone thing he can hack it in the Marines?

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He wouldn't make it off the bus to bootcamp without pissing himself and crying for his mama

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
The Beeper is a Canadian. He grew up about 20 miles from where I live. He is currently in Toronto and turned himself in to the Toronto police to face an assault charge from December.

As Patrick said, above, Americans can't come into Canada if they have certain convictions or charges against them. This is also true if you are trying to enter the USA and are not an American citizen.

It will be interesting to see if there are special rules for him and not the rest of us regular humans. Bill Malcolm

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Why not put him under house arrest in the U.S. except for when he is working a venue. That way we can keep taxing his income big time. Also take away his driver's license and forbid him to be even DRIVEN in any vehicle that can run a sub 8 second 0-60 time.

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
I bet they would tax any income made in the USA regardless if he lived here or not.

Example: royalties from albums being sold.

I'm for kicking him out and then if he has business in the US have him post a couple million dollar cash bond before he enters and give him back 90 or 95% when he leaves right after his business in complete. He makes millions from US citizens so lets get some of it back!!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Who really cares about this POS?

Seriously... you guys are jammed up about a punk that makes more money that all of us combined.

He is a one hit wonder and will be out of money in 5 years and living on the street probably doing tricks for cash.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Midalake ought to adopt him AND Miley Cyrus...the clueless raising the defective...Then deport them all to Canada before any procreation occurs...I think that's why some states are legalizing weed...to give the dopes who live there an excuse as to why they cant find their own asses with both hands

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I've got no use for Justin, but if we are making a list of people to deport he should be way down on the list. How about deporting all the illegal alien gang members first? How about deporting the illegal who rear ended my Mother (on the way to work the election) and totaled her car? Of course the illegal didn't have insurance but "Maria" did have an anchor baby that entitled her to live in government housing. By this time "Maria's" little "Pedro" will be in a government provided school and in a few years will be joining a gang. How about deporting the truck load of illegals who Tbone a friend of mine by running a red light and totaling his brand new truck. Of course no insurance. Witnesses said all 5 occupants of the truck ran separate ways. The one they caught had 3 different IDS.

How about deporting the illegals who work construction who work for a 1/3 of what "the going rate was" before they showed up?

No there are a lot of people who needed to be deported, and Justin has already deported himself to his native Canada, so he shouldn't be on top of the list!

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
He is unacceptable because of his tattoo's and criminal history--my old statement is true again--"the more the tattoo's, the lower the IQ's

Phil Berkowitz

1 - 20 of 25 Posts