Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it has finally come to this. The department of HLS has been buying up mulitpul loads of ammunition the last several months. Napalatano's people believe it is an absolute that their will be a civil war after Obamma is elected. Now this tells me that either the voting booths are going to be rigged or their is going to be something catrastophic that he will declare marshall law. This was in yesterdays news max. Wild Bill

·
Registered
326 Posts
Well how the Hell else do you think that we'll be coerced into joining the United Nations. Cuz they won't let us in until we get rid of our guns. And we won't get rid of fire arms until they promise to turn the gas stations and grocery stores back on.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Watched the movie "Red Dawn" yesterday. Remember the cry, "Wolverines!".

Is this how it ends or is this a new beginning? Is this the time of which Jefferson spoke when he said it is necessarty from time to time that the tree of freedom be sprinkled with the blood of patriots?

·
Registered
29,262 Posts
Training with 1190 rounds per person?

Hell I shot over 500 on my first day out.

Does not sound like enough.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
At the agency I work for we shoot 1000 rounds of .40 anually for qualification. Now counting the carry and other ammo issue, the figure of 1189 seems reasonable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.