Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a friend that has never shot before to Dennis for a gun fit yesterday. Dennis and tracy did a fantastic job fitting the gun to her. Went to the range and she was successful at hitting basic target with Dennis over her shoulder.
I just wanted to say a outstanding experience and how often do you walk away from this kind of service and feel you didn't pay enough?
Much thanks to Dennis and staff and he will be building another stock shortly.

· Registered
428 Posts
Dennis and Dean are the best at fitting and teaching that money can buy they work with you any way they can and give you all the knowledge that you can absorb if you use it you will perform to you're best.

Pat.k.

· Registered
47 Posts
I started shooting trap about a year ago and had a rough time getting going. I'm lucky enough to live in the same town as Dennis (Canton, Ohio) and I spent two days with him getting my gun properly fitted and some shooting instruction.....he couldn't have been more helpful. I have since taken his and Dean's clinic and that helped even more. Thanks Dennis.

Jay Cutler

· Registered
1,708 Posts
To sptnclays,

It was my pleasure to have both of you here at the shop I just wish the weather would have been a little better. Again thank you for the review and I look forward to seeing both of you again.

Dennis DeVault & the Crew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.