Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Women, women, women....

Trump, women, Trump women , Trump women. Etc.

So contrived and divisive...

More Democratic Brain Washing Techniques. Snap out of it.

Issues! Issues! Issues!

Maine woman explains why she stole 40 Donald Trump signs - The Boston Globe

""Reflecting back, I realize that I momentarily snapped. But there was a deeper reason for my anger than just the signs. Over the past several weeks, grasping the depth of Trump’s predatory behavior toward women throughout his adult life (and even worse, his denial of it) has simply become unbearable. I became unhinged.""

·
Registered
11,958 Posts
I became unhinged."
That is a Normal response from the liberals!(just look at Hitlery's responses) They own HATE, give them FACTS and watch them implode!!

Its been going on for decades now, instant access to information has brought it to the forefront!! And with the "internet" they(alphabet news media) can't hide or propagandize it any longer!!

·
Registered
29,316 Posts
I think if you think back, the "war on women" with Romney?

Supposedly the term originated in 1989 by a bra burner.

Then we had a nutcase women with McCain and that disappeared,for a while.

The only problem with women are those who believe the crap the Democrats put forth.

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
If truth be known women do the same thing to men. Only the circle Hitlery travels in its women groping women. Passes them off no men would grab them.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why would Trump, a millionaire, not try to date other affluent women like and prior to Melania from Slovenia, but go for women of lesser means? Trump was completely capable of dating women and keeping it under wraps in an Ashley Madision style, why would he indulge in women of lesser means and morals and risk the Trump brand?
I've heard women say, "You can't rape the willing." Is that what Trump was saying in the "all revealing, all spoiling, all grotesque video?" For that he get 's labeled a "sexual predator" by Meagan Kelly while... extreme vetting? If that is the case.

·
Registered
18,722 Posts
Broad namea Squeaky Fromme comes to mind.

·
Registered
18,722 Posts
??? Wrong Thread?
Nah. Squeaky disagreed with Gerald Ford and tried to 'ass ass in ate' ( shoot ) him. Up until she found out he wasn't a liberal she was real tolerant toward him.

·
Premium Member
18,250 Posts
Megan Kelly probably changed her undies over '50 Shades of Grey'. All of these women have never farted in an elevator either. Pfffffft.

·
Premium Member
8,015 Posts
Another democrat that is a zealot, blind to their hatred, and won't take ownership out right, Only when caught admits it might be wrong, but hey listen while I justify my actions. What crap! Wonder if she would be so understanding if we TPed her stinkin house, and left broken hillary signs on her lawn?
Aloha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts