Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
266 Posts
Typically, the actual manufacturers will have the Demo guns - Perazzi, Krieghoff, Kolar, etc. If you wanted to purchase a new one, then you would go to the dealer - Elite Shotguns for Kolar, etc. - after demo’ing a particular gun. You would typically be able to demo any used gun on the shelf at any vendor.

Have Fun !

· Registered
1,920 Posts
Do the vendors like Perazzi and Krieghoff let you sample their guns at the practice traps and actually shoot them or just allow you to hold them in their buildings?
Krieghoff will have most of their clay target models available for demo on the practice fields. You'll need an FOID card if you're an Illinois resident or a driver's license if you are from another state to 'borrow' the gun.

· Registered
1,122 Posts
I am taking my daughter to demo some guns. We have verified that Syren will have guns available. We are hoping there will be some other women's guns as well.

· What squad am I on?
TriStar TT15
8,768 Posts
I am taking my daughter to demo some guns. We have verified that Syren will have guns available. We are hoping there will be some other women's guns as well.
Go see Mike Gooch, Indiana gun club, building 5. 250+ guns and if it's used you can demo it.

· Registered
1,122 Posts
Go see Mike Gooch, Indiana gun club, building 5. 250+ guns and if it's used you can demo it.
I have already talked to him and he is bringing a gun for her to try. If we decide to buy a new gun, it will be from him.

· Registered
Blaser F3 SuperTrap Combo
170 Posts
I demoed Blasers, Caesar Guerinis, and Berettas this past week at the Grand. Krieghoff, Kolar, and Perazzi were also there with demos.

Great experience all around! They took time to fit the guns to me before I took them for a spin. They even supplied the targets and the shell house had plenty of ammo.

· Registered
509 Posts
I have already talked to him and he is bringing a gun for her to try. If we decide to buy a new gun, it will be from him.
You won't find a nicer guy and very honest and fair. I bought a Kolar from him last week. He took the time to show my son several different guns in all price ranges. We even test drove the Kolar for several hours to make sure it would work for us. I highly recommend him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.