Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone likke to get some feedback on those that got their guns. and have a joyous holiday to all howard

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Howard

I have two Blasers. Excellent shotguns.

Great triggers, dynamics, and adjustability.

Also, the service and warranty are outstanding.

Sounds like you will have a Merry Christmas.

Dave

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Bought mine, it promptly replaced several guns, which I sold. I continue to be extremely impressed with it every time I shoot it. Gun just keeps getting better.

I would definitely go Blaser again. Do not want another brand of Tournament gun.

Should be able to start shooting again next spring.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I have had mine for a year. Absolutely love it. Living in the northwest where it rains 200 days a year, have found that I need to take the stock off every now and then and clean the hell out of the insides. It is my favorite gun to shoot. I wish I shot it more consistently by I think I have that figured out. Mine came with a Wenig "Harland Campbell Style" stock and I think it just was a little to long for me. I sent the stock back to Wenig and had them trim a1/4" off of it. I just got the stock back last Friday and have not had a chance to shoot it yet, but sure am looking forward to it. I had a Kreighoff before I purchased the Blaser. I like the Blaser a whole lot more. You do not see too many of them on the trap fields around here. There are plenty at the sporting clays courses but not trap.

Jim Bradbury

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.