Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Sunday, November 24th the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range will holds its annual Winter Jackpot/ Turkey Shoot from 11:00AM to 2:00PM. Each of the 3 Lewis Class Winners will receive the Lewis Class $ along with a ready to eat smoked Turkey. Just for the fun of it, there will also be an additional Turkey up for grabs with the "Lucky Card" pull at the end of the shoot. Shooter must be present at the end of the shoot to win the card-pull turkey. Cost of the event, (25 singles targets + 25 handicap targets) is $18.00 where $4.00 of each entry goes back into the Lewis Pot. A person can enter as many times as she/he would like. Shooter can only win 1 turkey.

I'd like to "Thank" my good friends Bob and Tom Petty of the Petty Brothers Meat Market in Annandale on fixing these turkeys up for the shoot!!

As always, Free Lunch and Coffee during the shoot!!!

Jeff

PS - The $100 is still up for grabs for anyone who shoots a 50 straight. (Ties Divide)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice cold, windy day in Minnesota. At least the sun was shinning and the wind was from the south. I'd like to Thank everyone who came out to shoot and hope to see you all again on Dec. 15th when we'll have the Jackpot/Christmas Ham shoot.

Class 1

1. Ray Steffenson - 48 (turkey winner)

2. Ray Steffenson - 45

Class 2

Bob Smith - 43 (turkey winner)

Pete Walker - 43

Class 3

Jeff Dahlin - 39 (turkey winner)

Dick Berger - 38

*ties determined from singles score

The Lucky Card Pull winner of the turkey was Troy Smith. Yep, the same Troy Smith who won a turkey at the Minneapolis Gun Club on Saturday. Wonder what the Smith household is going to do with 3 turkeys since his dad won one also??????

Jeff Dahlin, Ray Steffenson, Troy Smith and Bob Smith

1 - 4 of 4 Posts