Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Sunday, December 15th the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range will hold its annual Winter Jackpot/Ham Shoot from 11:00AM to 2:00PM. Each of the 3 Lewis Class Winners will receive the Lewis Class $ along with a Ham from Petty Brothers Meat Market. In the Spirit of Christmas, we will once again have an additional Ham up for grabs with the "Lucky Card" pull at the end of the shoot. Shooters must be present at the end of the shoot to win the hams.

Cost of the event, (25 singles targets + 25 handicap targets) is $18.00 where $4.00 of each entry goes back into the Lewis Pot. A person can enter as many times as she/he would like. Shooter can only win 1 ham.

As always, Free Lunch and Coffee for shooters of the event!!!

Jeff

PS - The $100 is still up for grabs for anyone who shoots a 50 straight. (Ties Divide)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Jeff, did i ever tell you how much i like ham ? the smoked turkey's from the Petty brothers were great, hope to see you sunday. Smoooth

·
Registered
131 Posts
Oh Ray, you sit in a deer stand for hours in this cold, i think we can make it thru 50 birds and ham tastes better then deer. see you their, Smoooth

·
Registered
131 Posts
Jeff, Are you still having the shoot tomorrow or is it to cold for you northern guy's ? If your not having it, i can send you my address were to ship the ham too. let me know. Smoooth

1 - 15 of 15 Posts