Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was actually a forerunner of the Pacific progressives such as the DL350. Parts are not available. Here is a picture of one I used to have.

333t_2008_03031.jpg

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
I think I could still make a DL300 work if all the parts were there. However, some tinkering is usually required for wad seating and crimping. The Deitemeyer loaders were very stout.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I had never heard of one. I use a Pacific 366 and thought it is a hefty machine but that one is built like a brick sh!7 house. Too bad they didn't continue. Looks as if they would have made a primer feed and other advancements it would have been the machine to have.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The downside to these loaders is the lack of a primer feed and no escape holes for spilled shot. If you have a spill, you will need to remove the shell plate to clear. Also, the resizing die is a spring loaded affair that is supposed to eject the shell by spring pressure. I found that cases tend to stick in the die, especially steel head cases. The Pacific DL350 (but not the DL360) and later loaders are far superior in my opinion.

Phil

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I was just impressed with how thick the shell plate is compared to my Pacific's thin steel plate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.