Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,
For the first time I paid attention to an advert in Shotgun Sports. So I went to their web site (DeHaan). They appear to be very nicely made (in Turkey) at incredible prices. I was looking at one of their 20 ga. O/U as a bird gun but noticed they also make a trap gun that looks quite nice (under $1000. ) Has anyone ever seen one and perhaps handled/shot one of their field or trap guns? Seems like a great deal.
Neil R.

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the feedback that was sent. I really was not thinking of the Trap model since I have a BT-99 and Citori XT (I can't wait until the un-single is available next year :) I was looking at the DeHaan as a field gun. Although I have always had an O/U or a pump/autoloader in field guns (now a 20 ga. Browning Gold Fusion as a bird gun) I might consider one of the SxS, I have never owned one. It is hard to tell the quality and all from a picture. He does offer a 7 day no shoot return. Worst case is the $25. shipping charge. I know that some of the turkish stuff is not of the best quality, like some of the russian guns. They were just made to function and not to win a "beauty contest". That is why I asked if anyone had one or shot one of the DeHaans. I do appreciate the experience of the folks on this web forum. Thanks.........
Neil

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.