Trapshooters Forum banner

DeHaan Shotguns-anyone gazed/handled one?

1680 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Bruce Specht
Folks,
For the first time I paid attention to an advert in Shotgun Sports. So I went to their web site (DeHaan). They appear to be very nicely made (in Turkey) at incredible prices. I was looking at one of their 20 ga. O/U as a bird gun but noticed they also make a trap gun that looks quite nice (under $1000. ) Has anyone ever seen one and perhaps handled/shot one of their field or trap guns? Seems like a great deal.
Neil R.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6,479 Posts
I own three guns from the same gun maker( Huglu) a .410 and a matched pair in 16 and 28 ga, they are o/u's. The engraving and the wood are fantastic,I did buy upgrade the engraving. From a performance stand point the guns have never failed and I shoot the all three at targets. Skeet,trap and clays so I wouldn't hesitate to buy another. If I had any negatives about the guns it is that they are a bit heavy but that is a help. I have a fast swing sometimes to fast so my thoughs, buy, shoot and enjoy.

· Registered
6,479 Posts
I own three guns from the same gun maker( Huglu) a .410 and a matched pair in 16 and 28 ga, they are o/u's. The engraving and the wood are fantastic,I did buy upgrade the engraving. From a performance stand point the guns have never failed and I shoot the all three at targets. Skeet,trap and clays so I wouldn't hesitate to buy another. If I had any negatives about the guns it is that they are a bit heavy but that is a help. I have a fast swing sometimes to fast so my thoughs, buy, shoot and enjoy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.