Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's another one for these anti-gun states. A man was killed while returning to his Range Rover @ The Short Hills Mall in NJ. He did not give the car over quick enough. There has been a rash of car hackings in the area. The thugs from the nearby ghettos have no problem getting guns.

I used to live in Chatham and I know the area , extremely well---same attitude that bad thing won't happen here--same mental set as Newtown, CT.

If you can't carry a gun you're a sheep waiting to be harvested.

Money won't make you safe.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
The peoploe of New Jersey are disarmed andn the cr4i9mkinals know it. In fact, theyn rely on it. Thyere is really nothing a citizen can do about it except be aware of his surroundings and the people nearby. I know it is no protection against a gun-wielding thug but I carry a razor sharp knife in my pocket. I refuse to be without some means of self-defense. I also know that surprise is my best friend is such circumstances. Young thugs do not expect an older target to resist nevermind attack. However, be sure thyat you have been targeted before you act. Then get in your car and drive away.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I had a friend, since deceased who was a helicopter pilot in Viet Nam. He took several pieces of large diameter PVC pipe and capped one end. He then inserted a well-lubed long gun into the tube, sealed the other end and buried them in different places. He vowed that he would never be without a means of defending his family or resisting a radical gopvernmentv - precisely the purpose of the 2nd Amendment.

Extreme? Perhaps, but apparently less so given what we have seen recently.

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Just remember what Hitler did, I disarmed the people, we will have the most peaceful society.

Anyone still remember what happened NEXT????

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
More proof the democrats care little about the American people.

I guess we can all thank them. Maybe put a bounty on all criminals like the old days

Wanted Dead or alive

·
Premium Member
18,797 Posts
Probably more of Barack's children at work.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe its time for a protest, in from of the Essex County court house--calling it ,like it is --These thugs , should be called out , Just like Zimmerman was ---the axe swings both ways--single mothers in the ghetto are breeders, not mothers--after all---they all could be Obama's sons.

Get the picture--its time to start calling a spade a spade--people in NJ should start demanding the right to carry.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Bring back public hangings.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
we have been demanding the right to carry,there are law suits pending.the nra and state assocation are working there butts off. jersey sucks and so does new york. joseph

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
You need permission from the corrupt politicians or they will put YOU in jail, a place where THEY belong.

·
Premium Member
18,797 Posts
If everyone keeps killing each other off, how is Christie going to get reelected. He is going to lose his voter base.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Brian

racer has a point.

I don't need anyone's permission to carry a handgun.

I will only get in trouble if I am caught with it, and no CCP (Which I have)

Does anyone think a robber or carjacker is going to turn you in when you pull your handgun on him to defend yourself?

With some luck, you will never have to fire your handgun, as they run away.

Should you need to defend yourself by firing the gun, I would rather take my chances with the jury.

If he should happen to kill me, well, he wanted to in the first place now, didn't he.

Just my opinion.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Bvr Tail, cogent and well spoken opinion with which I agree. I don't have a CCW because I live where they won't issue. But if I'm going somewhere I feel uncomfortable going I carry.

Darr

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
I agree, we should not need permission to exercise a right.

The reality is, if a CHL is required in your state, you'll have to weigh whether the risks of ignoring the law in order to exercise your right outweighs the criminal penalty, which in some areas will result in a lifetime ban for gun ownership as you will be a felon.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You can't own a gun if you're dead !!!!--some choice !!!!

The residents of NJ and the other gun banning states should start a referendum on ccw--are they dumber than the residents of 41 states that have ccw---they have to realize they are surrounded by preditors---you don't go into the jungle unarmed. if you do---you're gonzo---sooner or later. After the knock out game and these car jackings I will always carry--Great to be a Fl resident.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
326 Posts
$h!+...now you guys are making me feel like a criminal because I have no moral compunction to ask anybodies permission about something that isn't theirs.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
A law-abiding citizen owning or carrying a gun should not ever be a crime nor require anyone's permission.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Joseph--I grew up in Brooklyn--went to Brooklyn Tech, my father had enough clout---we both got carry permits--after all --we carried large sums of cash--to pay our employees--if he was not connected --would have never got it.

Phil Berkowitz

1 - 20 of 31 Posts