Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of Decot glasses and want to order new lenses. How or what do you measure to see if they are a size 64, 67 or 69?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I recently ordered news lenses for my Decot glasses and they had the specifics of my orginal order on file. Just call 800-528-1901, I'm sure they will have it or tell you how to determine the size.

Larry

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
If you ordered your old glasses through Decot; they will have all needed information on file. I recently ordered new prescription lenses from them and they had all the pertinent information on the glasses that I ordered from them, (approximately 4 years ago), to include the type of bifocals that I have. Ed

·
Registered
835 Posts
I had different results with prescription lenses for my Hy-Wyds. My eye doctor had to adjust the notches of my last pair with a Dremel tool. It looked like there are small differences from one frame to the next, and the thickness of the lenses at the edges makes a difference. It worked out OK, but the lenses as delivered by the lab (not Decot) just plain didn't fit the frames.

I just ordered another pair in another color, and this time, we agreed I should give him the frames for a week so they could be fitted correctly. They're still good shooting glasses.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
You have to measure across the lens at the mounting points. This way you will know what lens size you have.

·
Registered
367 Posts
"You have to measure across the lens at the mounting points. This way you will know what lens size you have. "

In Metric measurements.

JT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.