Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello..
I have an older (vintage) pair of Hy-Wyd shooting glasses that some of the rubber has broken off of the around the ear piece.
Do you know if you can get more rubber or do you have to buy the entire piece?

thanx
mike

·
Registered
443 Posts
Jim is right. I broke my frames, they were a few years old. Sent them back to Deccot and they fixed them free of charge and sent them back to me, also no charge. Great people to deal with.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
if they are old, like mine are, 15 yrs. or so for the frames, they don't sell those frames any more, nor the ear pieces, call anyway tho

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Had that happen, took them in to see if repairable (they were at least 30 yrs old) as per above too old, but for a re-fitting fee of $20.00 I walked out with a brand new set of frames with a brand new warranty. Morgan optical did this for me one year at the GRAND needless to say they will have my business from now on. Ross Puls

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
The ear piece broke last year on my 15 year old Hy-Wyds. Call Decot and they do still repair and service them even though the frames are no longer stocked or made. Charge was nominal and turnaround was 3 days.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had that happen, took them in to see if repairable (they were at least 30 yrs old) as per above too old, but for a re-fitting fee of $20.00 I walked out with a brand new set of frames with a brand new warranty. Morgan optical did this for me one year at the GRAND needless to say they will have my business from now on. Ross Puls
Morgan is good...
We ordered my wifes prescription glasses thru Morgan...had them in less than a week!

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts