Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to order a pair of Decot Hy-Wyd shooting glasses. What would be the best general lens color to order for trap shooting? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Call Decot they will help you find the best color for your shooting.
I like the light vermillion for orange targets.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
Check Decot website...they have demo colors to help. Buy 1 frame with 2 lens colors....one clear with anti-reflective coating for dark or night situations and one set of polarized color lens of your choice of color for bright days. These will be all you need...(voice of experience having wasted too many $$ on many lenses with doubtful results). Best Regards, Ed

·
Registered
406 Posts
Call DECOT speak with Lori Tyra she is very knowledgable, Proffesional, and a pleasure to deal with she also has the best Customer service in their office.

Mark

·
Registered
465 Posts
I use three lenses....target orange for bright days, hi-def yellow for overcast, and clear for nighttime. I see best on cloudy days with the yellow. Your eyes WILL be different.

Paul

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
For me, the best is light medium target orange. I've read all about the purple and lavender shades. They are probably best for somebody - but not me. And, yes, I spent money buying some. Can't say I totally wasted it, but they aren't the best..... Sometimes I wear them, but I don't know why.

Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.