Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Premium Member
30,370 Posts
What were you reading about Decot that makes them unfit to use?
From the 200+ reply necrothread. The problem ( if there was one ) has long since been resolved. Decot themselves answered on that thread.

Reactions: Joe Potosky

· Registered
6,249 Posts
After reading about Decot, I'm changing. Do Ranger or any other lens fit the Decot frames?
They use the same mounting system, but I'm not sure if they interchange. But as has been mentioned, just be sure your shooting glasses, no matter who makes them, have polycarbonate lenses. No reason to stay away from Decot, they are excellent glasses.

· Registered
589 Posts
I am also a big fan of Decot. I work directly with Sam at Decot International. I believe he is one of the owners if I am not mistaken. I met him during one of my trips to the Grand American in the mid 90’s. Top notch service also.

· Registered
198 Posts
I have 4 pair of Decot glasses all different colors that are with prescription. I have had them for many years and never had a problem shooting Trap, Skeet, 5 Stand, and Sporting Clays. I have dropped them, been hit with clays when shooting Skeet and they held great.

· Registered
968 Posts
I have been using them for over 30 years and the service has been great.
I have just received a new pair of glasses and lenses as I wanted a spare set of frames and another colour set of lenses to add to the 4 sets I already have.
The only comment I would make is that where they used to send the glasses by mail at a small cost, they now use FedEx at an extra cost of $50 plus taxes and handelling to get delivered to Canada.
I am really pleased with the quality and fit of the new frames.
Devonian.

· Registered
858 Posts
I too am a long-term customer owning and using Decot shooting glasses for over 30 years. Just this week, I phoned to order an additional pair of lenses. A recorded message said that their phones were busy and If I'd leave my number they would return my call. I did so, and later that afternoon I received the call-back with an apology for the delay. I ordered my lenses without any problems and my account information was carefully verified. I have had nothing but excellent service from Decot. I will continue to use their excellent products.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.