Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to publicly thank DecalDude for his prompt, professional, and quality product. I contacted his via PM and told him what I was looking for he promptly sent me a picture of what he had he even went as far as to cut a decal, apply it, spray paint it and send me a picture of what it looked like. His price was super reasonable I doubt he made anything. I will be buying decals from him again in the future. Again Thank you Dave

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Amazing service. Contacted them late today and my order is being sent tomorrow. Great people. Great prices. Looking forward to getting another order put together.

Bud

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Thanks Guys!!!!! I appreciate it alot! We were busy for the holidays and are gearing up for barrel decals here again.

Bud, Your order went out today in the mail and I will get on that drawing you sent me after dinner.

Thanks Again!

Jerry & JoAnn

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thank you, Joe.

We are currently gearing up to start working on team barrel decals for high school, college or private clubs. We will continue filling orders as they come in.

We are also looking forward to March when we start assistant coaching two high school trap teams.

We plan to be at the PA State and NY State shoots, so if anyone needs anything let us know. We would enjoy meeting our online customers face-to-face. Have a great year!

Shoot well,
Jo Ann

1 - 8 of 8 Posts