Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Expecting the Dems to dodge, distract, duck and drivel.

Let's hope Kaine doesn't shimmy.

Go Mike Pence!

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Awfully lot of welfare people in Virginia.The ones that want a job will go for Pence. The welfare loafers hang with Kaine.
Depends how many of each. Idea of the democrats is to put and keep as many as possible on government subsidies.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Awfully lot of welfare people in Virginia.The ones that want a job will go for Pence. The welfare loafers hang with Kaine.
Depends how many of each. Idea of the democrats is to put and keep as many as possible on government subsidies.
And therein lies one of Trump's biggest problems......WELFARE BUMS DON"T WANT A JOB.....they already have one; COLLECTING A CHECK from the gov't. Add to that income the cash they get from selling their food stamps and dealing pills and they make more than any minimum wage job.....I KNOW this; I live among them....the first of the month around here is a damn nightmare. You can't get in the grocery store,bank,liquor store etc.

·
Registered
30,395 Posts
Looking like an arguement not a debate. Pence is going to get run over by a radical loudmouth. Commentator already lost control.

Reactions: midalake

·
Registered
30,395 Posts
Remember Kaine is the "moderate" democrat and Pence the "radical" Republican defined by people like Stl Flynn.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I just gave it 5 minutes. Kaine started interrupting, then said,' This is a discussion".

The puke mod said " yes it is", and Kaine kept on. I see already where this is going.

You want to have a real f*****g debate, have George MT. moderate it! All fair and honest, something Kaine the puke would have no clue how to handle.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Elaine quijano should go back to being a Barista at the coffee shop..one of the worst .
She dosent have a clue on how to be a moderator.Kaine has the run of the show.It is almost like a cluster f...Pence seems to always get 30 seconds to answer the questions nothing more.They should just call it (The Kaine Show.)Bring back the Clowns..

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Elaine quijano should go back to being a Barista at the coffee shop..one of the worst .
She dosent have a clue on how to be a moderator.Kaine has the run of the show.It is almost like a cluster f...Pence seems to always get 30 seconds to answer the questions nothing more.They should just call it (The Kaine Show.)Bring back the Clowns..
Kaine is getting approx. 3 times the amount of time that Pence is. Quijano constantly cuts Pence off but what did we all expect? Th e media is totally in the tank for Clinton.

·
Registered
14,677 Posts
I would expect you to think that. He could have crapped on the stage and you'd think he won.

I don't think he'll intimidate Putin, or anyone else
Howdy-Doody.jpg

1 - 20 of 25 Posts