Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you out here on TS done any deals with a "BobHoukOregon" and if you have what was your experience like. Just doing some pre-buyers leg work not trying to offend the person. Mike in MT

·
Registered
64 Posts
Dealing with

I have close friends who have purchased from Bob and I personally know Bob, he one of the good people!! I've been an inbetween person for one of his purchases with my money without a worry or care. Bob is really one of the good/fun guys!! Tom in Oregon

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dealing with

Hey All - Really appreciate all the good words about Bob. I know I shouldn't worry but have seen deals on here where people weren't happy and just needed reassurance. Again thanks for your input - Puts a guys mind at ease!!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Dealing with

I've known Bob for almost 30 years. I have bought several guns from him (All for more than they were worth, but, what the hell, at least he kisses me first). All kidding aside, if you are going to deal with Bob, you will definitely get a good deal when dealing with him. He is one of those guys that does what he says he will do, when he says he will do it!. I'd buy from him again if he only had something worth buying.....LOL.... Most pot shooters here on the West Coast know Bob, and, as said above, he is one of the good guys! Just my experience.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Dealing with

I live in CA and new Bob when he was here. I did a gun deal with him about 2 years ago. You need not worry, he is one of the good guys. Del McCubbin

·
Registered
96 Posts
Dealing with

I live in CA and new Bob when he was here. I did a gun deal with him about 2 years ago. You need not worry, he is one of the good guys. Del McCubbin

·
Registered
95 Posts
Dealing with

Known Bob for only a couple of years now, met him through TS.com. He ia a straight shooter (no pun intended) and great to deal with.

BreakEmAll

Fred Neal

·
Registered
95 Posts
Dealing with

Known Bob for only a couple of years now, met him through TS.com. He ia a straight shooter (no pun intended) and great to deal with.

BreakEmAll

Fred Neal

·
Registered
527 Posts
Dealing with

Bob is a great guy to deal or shoot with, he even furnished the gun, shells and paid for my shooting. My daughter delivered a Ljutic to Bob to sell for me, he did and sent me the money with nothing for himself. Deal away with Bob, you want regret it.
Carey in Idaho.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts