Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deal on TS.com that went GREAT!!

3K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  GunDr 
#1 ·
Guys,

There have been a few threads lately about deals that went bad. You should know of one that went by-the-book.

Art D posted a Ljutic for sale on this forum awhile back. I responded, he sent photos, we visited via the phone a time or two and came to an agreement. I sent him postal money orders and the required FFL info and I picked up the Ljutic last evening from my FFL.

Everything went as promised and the Ljutic is as described and even better, he sent me an extra stock, forearm an a recoil reducer that was not part of the advertised deal.

Art is a very nice gentleman to deal with and all should know it.

Merry Christmas,

HBT

PS It will be shot as soon as it gets above freezing here.

#4 ·
I have had great purchasing experiences with T.K. Ford, Jim Elliott, and Josh Lovejoy, just to name a few. What surprised me most about this forum, is how people bash each other over the most immature subjects. I don't deal on here much, just if I am looking for a specific item, but all people so far have been the best!!..........Rob G.

#11 ·
I have also had great results buying and selling with the folks on TS.COM. In every case, when I sent something out before payment, payment arrived.

In only one case was I disappointed with service. Live and learn.

However, in every deal where I bought or sold something, like Perazzi Big Bore says, ALL GOOD!

Merry Christmas to ALL.

#16 ·
Well, I'll just wrap all the shooters here into one bundle.

Because I do not take credit cards and I do accept personal checks, all of the work I do for the shooters here is shipped with an invoice attached to the returning box. Therefore, the owner has his gun back in his hands before I get paid.

NOT one time, has anyone stiffed me, or been anymore than a week and a half, before sending me payment.

Thanks to you all,

Merry Christmas,

Doug Braker

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.