Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

There have been a few threads lately about deals that went bad. You should know of one that went by-the-book.

Art D posted a Ljutic for sale on this forum awhile back. I responded, he sent photos, we visited via the phone a time or two and came to an agreement. I sent him postal money orders and the required FFL info and I picked up the Ljutic last evening from my FFL.

Everything went as promised and the Ljutic is as described and even better, he sent me an extra stock, forearm an a recoil reducer that was not part of the advertised deal.

Art is a very nice gentleman to deal with and all should know it.

Merry Christmas,

HBT

PS It will be shot as soon as it gets above freezing here.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I have had great purchasing experiences with T.K. Ford, Jim Elliott, and Josh Lovejoy, just to name a few. What surprised me most about this forum, is how people bash each other over the most immature subjects. I don't deal on here much, just if I am looking for a specific item, but all people so far have been the best!!..........Rob G.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I too have never had a problem with anyone on this site...Thanks to Josh, Bob, Mike, and to all who I have done business with!!!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have had a couple of dealings with reyper (Rey Perez) and everything was dandy. In fact one deal was a 3 way transaction that included a fellow in Colorado with a barrel. Rey put the whole thing together, and everybody was happy.

·
Registered
10,304 Posts
I have also had great results buying and selling with the folks on TS.COM. In every case, when I sent something out before payment, payment arrived.

In only one case was I disappointed with service. Live and learn.

However, in every deal where I bought or sold something, like Perazzi Big Bore says, ALL GOOD!

Merry Christmas to ALL.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I recently purchased a 90-T off this site from DanM and the deal went as good as it possibly could. He was a great guy to deal with and kept me up to date on what was going on and the 90-T was in the factory box and exactly as new.

Gregg535

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Got KX-5 from kreighoffkrusher and EVERYTHING went perfect.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Good communication is the key to successful deals. Feedback, such as this is thread, is an important part of the communication process. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Well, I'll just wrap all the shooters here into one bundle.

Because I do not take credit cards and I do accept personal checks, all of the work I do for the shooters here is shipped with an invoice attached to the returning box. Therefore, the owner has his gun back in his hands before I get paid.

NOT one time, has anyone stiffed me, or been anymore than a week and a half, before sending me payment.

Thanks to you all,

Merry Christmas,

Doug Braker

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.