Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, OH will be shooting ATA the day after Thanksgiving, November 23, 2012.

The program is Doubles, Singles, and Handicaps. We start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. The cost is $19.00 a hundred plus your fees and options. Silver is given for classes in Doubles and Singles, yardage in handicaps and then HOA.

This is the last registered shoot for 2012.

We have a lewis (meat)shoot on the 25th of November. 50 bird program. 25 16's and 25 20's.

We will be having a non registered Calcutta on the 9th of December. So mark your calendars for the upcoming events.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL AND YOUR FAMILIES.

The Heisler's, Mary Jane and Johnny

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Non Registered Calcutta is on the 9th of December not the 10th I changed the above thread. Sorry for the typo!!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
tweety1
What time are you going to stop sign ups on Singles & Handicaps Friday?

Why I am asking is I may try and come up your way Friday from Columbus, OH.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Rick: if you are there by noon or a little before you should be able to get squaded for singles and caps. If you decide to make the trip, Tweety can presquad you as well.

Hope to see ya Friday, Roger

·
Registered
981 Posts
Howdy Glenn, the quail hunt and combined mini-vacation was Great!! Thank you for asking. I now have a wonderful "grilled quail" recipe that is simply delicious! Also, the birthday visit to one of the San Antonio steak houses was a treat as well... Matt

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Roger you got some good deals for Black Friday? Glad you could answer Ricks question because I forgot to check in this morning LOL Hope to see you all on Friday!!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Physical address for the gun club is 12813 County Road J, Montpelier, OH 43543, for anybody needing directions for there GPS.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Weather is looking great for a November shoot. Partly sunny and 50 degrees. Weather man is saying slight chance of passing shower,but I'm not seeing it in my crystal ball!

FYI, My crystal ball is always half full!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Ok Roger on your crystal ball. I told the wife this morning what my plans was for Friday so I am hopping thing done change. See you Friday morning.

·
Registered
554 Posts
The youth trap team will be running a raffle on Friday with some great shooting related prizes. Proceeds will go to their Midway USA endowment account, and Midway has offered to match the proceeds 7 for 1! Bring a few extra bucks to get in on the fun, and a big THANK YOU to the Potterfields and Midway!

Joe

·
Registered
981 Posts
Roger, you are incorrect about the "crystal" ball you use. It's not that it's half-full, it's that the ball is too big for what it's used for!!!!

HA!!!

see ya' tomorrow, Matt Nicol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.