Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Just bought a Krieghoff from them. They were willing to haggle on price and once we came to terms they shipped quickly and the gun was as described. Don't know about the return policy because I didn't have to use it.

So far they have been "two thumbs up" on my dealings with them

·
Registered
992 Posts
I was fitted for a lock stock at the Calf. state shoot this year and I gave them a deposit. I got cold feet a month later and talked with Pat and he said no problem and he returned all of my deposit. I think he and his wife are a first class act. I also shoot with a couple of friends that have Pats stock on there guns and I have never seen any problems when they have the stocks serviced. Trevor Dawe.

·
Registered
557 Posts
My friends and I have purchased many guns and supplies from Dawsons, Pat, Kim and the rest of the the folks have knowledge, expertise and honesty above reproach! deal with total confidence, incinerate em!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
We buy birds and reloading supplies from them.

Prompt shipment - When they say the truck will be at our club at 8AM, it's 8AM, or earlier.

Prices are fair. You know what your cost will be. No bad surprises. Only good ones (Lead was cheaper on delivery, than at order time).

CUSTOMER ORIENTED - A couple of years ago, our former bird supplier hemmed and hawed about getting an unplanned shipment to us when we ran short of birds. When our shotgun chairman called Dawson, it was, "What can we do for you?." We had the birds three days later, early on a SATURDAY. That's customer service!!

'Nuff said.

Best,
Dennis

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
I have had a couple of dealings with them and they are good to deal with and fun to chat with

First time I met them I learned that Pat had went to HS with my brother in Ohio

regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
397 Posts
We have bought 2 guns from them--one used Perazzi MX2000--Pat brought several to our club for me to demo when he came out to our calcutta. And 1 new Ceasar Guirini. We are happy with both. My dad has a stock lock and Pat is more than willing to work on it whenever we see him at a shoot. You can't go wrong with them!
Sara @ Monroe SC

·
Registered
601 Posts
I recently purchased a new gun from them and have been buying components from them since i started shooting. They're a good company to work with.

·
Banned
235 Posts
They are great to work with, Pat stands behind his products. I have been dealing with them for 8 years and can't say enough good things.
George Pappas

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
I have bought numerous guns from Dawson's, great people to deal with. First class in all areas, Sales, Service, Components, Clothing, always have great shell prices. Number 1 in all aspects, Greg, Pat, Kim the best.

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I have a Shooting Supply business and any time I need something that they have, They nake me feel welcome to it. I will continue to buy from them.
Don

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.