Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Yup, I get that change also some times. Go's from normal to small typewriter font for no reason and then back each time I check in here.

Eric

·
Registered
16,807 Posts
Sometimes mine switches to extra bold, looks like cidcus posters and hard to read.

Log out cures the problem, normal when coming back.

HM

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I figure that David is hard at work updating the system and it affects some in different ways. It's just funny to all of a sudden see everything change and when it refreshes go back to normal. The first couple of times I though my computer was going nuts. Just seems that it me. Lol.

ec90t

·
Registered
490 Posts
I have a different glitch... on first loading the blue of the thread titles snaps to a very light sky blue. Reloading the page corrects the condition but one of our scripting experts says that indicates a coding issue. If the code for the page isn't properly written some browsers won't tolerate the error. We're using Firefox 3.0.6 and 3.0.7 and it happens on both.

Carol Lister

·
Vendor
19,850 Posts
ec. I am not a programming expert (in fact I know nothing for sure), but I believe the chosen font for TS.com probably takes up more energy from the server and in order to keep it up and rolling it switches to the small old english while gals and guys are processing at peak times.

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
Holding the CTRL key and rolling the mouse roller changes things...
EDITED>>>
Oops, zinger beat me to the answer.

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
Here's one that happens to me occasionally...

My shipping system runs VISTA, and I only use Vista when I am shipping. One in a while I get that magnifying glass thing for people with visual problems.

What causes that and how to you stop it?

Whiz

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Holding the CTRL key and moving the scroll wheel only makes the image larger or smaller like clicking on the image size link in the lower right of the screen. It does nothing about the changing font issue.

Eric

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Whiz, go to Control Panel and click the "Ease od Access " icon. You can turn off that "feature".

Jerry

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.