Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I think they are talking about the Category View now being the default.

Don't freak out. You can simply change the setting at the top of your page like you always could. This sort of change is likely a direct result of those who insisted on posting non shooting items in the Shooting Section and then saying "what's the difference".

Just Say'n..........

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Changing the default setting is most likely in response to the crying about posting in wrong categories.

No big deal, I changed mine to the way I like it.

Thanks David for listening to the forum members.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not complaining never have on This site!

I just like it all together. When I try to switch it back it still has the categories
separated. I like to just go down the line with everything together
and read what I choose.

This is the best site on the Internet.

Thank you David! , Bill

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
A few weeks ago, I switched to the Category View on this site. It made my enjoyment of the site much better. Now I don't have to wade through thread after thread of stuff that I have no interest in to find the few that do interest me.

Easystreet

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Bill Roberts,

Go to change passwords/settings.....click "no" on the enable category view and make sure the four display view buttons are clicked "yes" at the bottom. That should bring back the old format. At least it did on my computer.

Bill

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
The only thing that could make Trapshooters.Com a better web site would be the addition of a category entitled, "Pictures Of Women With Large Boobs." Other than that, it is already PERFECT!

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
They don't have to be large.............anything over a mouthful is wasted.

I can spare the extra second to click the link.

HM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts