Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I'm all for the donation of firepower to the police but only 50 AR 15's for the money??? Where in hell is that guy buying those guns? I thought they were a lot less expensive than that. Dan

·
Registered
282 Posts
50 rifles plus the necessaries accessories. Extra magazines, spare parts, additional sighting systems. Don't forget ammo & training. If they bought 50 rifles with the necessary spares, ammo & training for $100K they did OK.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Remember since hussein got elected,,,,prices have gone up just "a little bit" on AR's,,,,also, since they are backordered at most of the better companies, a premium was probably paid for these,,,,if you can find a Colt, Bushmaster, DPMS or other really good one,,,,buy what you can as you may not get another chance!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
David Spade gets a big thanks.

hussein and company along with the liberals that voted for him can be squarely thanked for the price increases.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I heard on Fox News that these were full auto capable rifles. If that's true, they would cost far more than run of the mill AR 15s. In any case, David Spade is the man.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
As long as one (or many) is willing to pay the high price $$$$ for them the price is going to stay high. These guns are hyped up and the manufacturers are taking advantage of you and I. The manufacturers could care less who's in office. More of a win win situation for them every election that come around. You would think the dollars would come down with the production on the way up. It's cheaper to build in numbers, quality can't be an issue, their casted parts and blow molded plastic short of the barrel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.