Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
7,417 Posts
that type of simple shooting and recognotion , is what my daughter started with and loved — i really can understand your thrill andi miss that so much -
when the kids get together , we end with a miss and out shoot — itll get down to 2 shooters — i seen that proud look in parents eyes

Reactions: WsShooter

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Winning a Turkey Shoot or Annie is a great confidence booster at any age, but especially at hers. Congrats!

·
Registered
858 Posts
It's them young eyes --Kids are breaking those targets when I'm still seeing a streak -Congrats to both of you enjoy it wail you can - I have three granddaughter coming up -I can just hope!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Congratulations to her !!

I've had the fortune to be sitting on a bench watching my daughter win one. It's a great feeling and stomach wrenching at the same time, just like a roller coaster ride,

My only advice is to enjoy and encourage it as much as possible now, in a few years it will be boys, cars, school, etc... taking time from her/you, last week I attended my first club shoot with out her, it was probably the first time I had shot without her in almost 4 years,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts