Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 3# keg of WSL but no recipes, got a few Win primers and a box of Fiocchi primers, Loading nothing but AA HS dark grey hulls. The few I turned out so far are not crimping good enough, need proper wad info to fill the hull.

· Premium Member
13,738 Posts
I've got a 3# keg of WSL but no recipes, got a few Win primers and a box of Fiocchi primers, Loading nothing but AA HS dark grey hulls. The few I turned out so far are not crimping good enough, need proper wad info to fill the hull.
Are you referring to the Winchester Super-Lite that went obsolete several years ago? I have some also, and loading data that dates back to 1993, before the HS hulls. Be glad to send it to you if you can use it. Send me a PM.

• Haha
Reactions: EuroJoe

· Registered
3,218 Posts
For loading WSL in a AA or RP hull you need to use the AASL pink 1oz. wad for 1 1/8oz. loads. That is how that wad got its name. I ran into a few pounds several years ago and I had some old WW data and that is what it said to use. If the OP does not want any of that powder rapid86 I would also be interested in it.

· Premium Member
13,738 Posts
For loading WSL in a AA or RP hull you need to use the AASL pink 1oz. wad for 1 1/8oz. loads. That is how that wad got its name. I ran into a few pounds several years ago and I had some old WW data and that is what it said to use. If the OP does not want any of that powder rapid86 I would also be interested in it.
I can see where I wasn't particularly clear. I was offering to send the loading data I have for WSL. The powder I have left I use for pistol loads -- if I can find primers. :)

Reactions: acorange
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.