Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just referred by Krieghoff service in Ottsville to a Dan Lammers of Redding Ca. for K80 service. It was suggested That western shooters should send their service to him.

I don't know a thing about him and was wondering if he is a Kreighoff gunsmith- anyone have any experiance with him? Strange?

· Registered
167 Posts
I live in Redding CA and have become acquainted with Dan in the last year or two as he occasionally comes out and shoots Sp Clays with us. He has done a couple of minor things for me but has some major work for some of our Redding Gun Club members. I can attest to his work that I have seen and consider it as "major class". He is a very humble guy and lets his work speak for him. He is a Kreighoff trained "smith" but works with the major brands as well. Give him a try and I'm certain he'll do you right.

JMO

Larry Addison

· Registered
58 Posts
I have a friend that uses him and has been happy with his work. He's used him for his k-80 and other guns. I met him at Top Gun in WA two years ago. He's all business and doesn't want to stand around shooting the breeze when he has work to do. Seems like a good guy.

· Premium Member
1,797 Posts
I have had him do some work for me when I owned my Trap Special combo. He gave it the yearly checkup and all work was excellent. Later he some other work on a Beretta 391 and again he worked on my Kreighoff when he lived in Arizona. All work was excellent and I highly recommend him.

Tom Strunk

· Registered
215 Posts
went to school with Dan. He worked for Krieghoff for 18 years I think. He is a very good and honest guy. You will be happy dealing with him. He moved to Redding a couple of years ago. He is a excellent stock maker if you can talk him in to making you one. He is a good all around gunsmith and a good guy

Phillip Crenwelge 210-313-5988

· Banned
8,351 Posts
I had Dan work on a couple of my guns when he was in the Phoenix area, they didn't work when I took them to him, they did work when I got them back ... Good Guy ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.