Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a look at this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Krieghoff-K-32-Super-Scroll-Parts-Reciver_W0QQitemZ200098518093

I'm not sure of what kind of physical stress that could cause that kind of damage.... the k-32 is a pretty strong action.. Sledgehammer?

I'm guessing a 20 gauge shell in the barrel placed in front of a 12. Whats your guess?

-Model12Man

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Are you trying to say the batf would be interested in the machine guns, grenades, and unregistered pistols sent directly to me? Not to mention the enriched plutonium.

·
Registered
338 Posts
A) I have had nothing but dealings through FFL on here or anywhere for that matter.

B) There's no serial # on that thing. On my K-32 it's on the part that was blown off! lol.

I don't think they care about non-repairable cases like this one.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Guys...

This might not be a blow up. A number of years ago the US Marines cut up some K32's when they went out of the Trap/Skeet team business. This gun looks too sharp to be a blow up. I might be something the US Gov 'Demilled". Don't laugh.... They cut up some San Remos's.... the dunb asses.

TB

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
You could get at least $50 worth of parts out of it. I'd like to know where the engraved top latch and trigger guard are.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Looks like Krieghoff didn't replace this one. They you usually do. I wonder why? Replacement requires that they get the blown up gun. Todd

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Response from mofobj
mofobj( 59)
Positive feedback: 100%
Registered on: www.ebay.com

Item: Krieghoff K-32 Super Scroll Parts Reciver (200098518093)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
mofobj is the seller.

No I do not have the latch and lever what I have on there is all I got Thanks for the question and thanks for looking

·
Registered
729 Posts
Its a good chance that some dumb ass in Ebay THOUGHT it was a working gun and had it pulled. Those people don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.