Trapshooters Forum banner

Dam i hit that one** Will it HIT-16,000 clicks?

19K views 27 replies 21 participants last post by  Setterman 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone Thank to clicking on my thread,, This poor old country boy. is delighted. to have so many friends at this great sport of trap shooting. And thank for buying our empty hulls.. to keep my shooting habit going.

#13 ·
He came to our (GA.) state shoot a few years ago when I was manning the practice trap and did that on trap tgts. I asked him if he shot that way in the program he just grinned and said no just for fun. Very friendly personable guy. He shoots better from the hip than I do with the gun up. Ross Puls

#15 ·
Charlie is a good guy who has lots of fun. I meet him at the Dollar years back at the practice trap. He was on station two I was on three (I'm left handed so easy to see person on previous station). All of a sudden he did his hip shot and crushed the target. I was laughing internally so hard that I missed my target. Happened other times when shooting on same practice squad with Charlie. He made the comment his shoulder was getting tired!! Love to see those old guys do their thing. OPP's I'm a old guy too not as old as Charlie!!!!!!!

#21 ·
I had a friend I shot with a lot, and he was at the time a very good shooter. He was having a bad day, and after the round someone asked how he did. He said "well I was straight, and then I finally hit one".

Turns out, that another shooter on our squad just got a new Kolar Identical to his, and kept picking his gun up to adjust the comb. His scores kept going down.

#26 ·
If you bump your own thread just to slip another hit on the counter does a tree make any noise when it slams to the ground in a totally empty forest glade?

Just wondering.

Don T

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.