·
Vendor
19,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016-07-21 Varous guns to sell 2016 002.JPG
2016-07-21 Varous guns to sell 2016 001.JPG
2016-07-21 Varous guns to sell 2016 003.JPG
2016-07-21 Varous guns to sell 2016 004.JPG
Great gun, very reliable, Just right weight for a youth, .730 bore .035 fixed full, Terrific trigger. Easily one of the most under-rated guns in the lower $ column. Great condition. Flat shooter and kids shooot flat shooting naturally. Shipped for the $750. Will include a new Negrini case for extra $100

·
Registered
11 Posts
View attachment 445066 View attachment 445074 View attachment 445082 View attachment 445090 Great gun, very reliable, Just right weight for a youth, .730 bore .035 fixed full, Terrific trigger. Easily one of the most under-rated guns in the lower $ column. Great condition. Flat shooter and kids shooot flat shooting naturally. Shipped for the $750. Will include a new Negrini case for extra $100
Well I'm not a kid but just getting into trap, how much does it weigh and what does a "flat shooter mean?" thanks Bob

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hi Bob and Welcome,
The term of where a gun shoots is in reference to where we aim and where it hits our target. In this case we shoot a piece of paper with a 30" circle at 13 yards and at the center of that is our sweet spot.The shot will leave a pattern on the paper. It may be concentrated on the upper half of the target or hits the target more evenly. Most trap guns shoot 70% to 100% high on paper due to the bird is rising in trap.Some guns will shoot flat meaning the pattern IS NOT concentrated on the upper half of the target but more or less even at the top ,bottom and sides of our sweet spot.

Field, Skeet and Sporting clay's and some Trap guns would be more flat shooting( the entire pattern is equal ) not concentrated to the upper half. It really depends on what works best for a individual shooter, you can miss birds all day long by shooting over or under the target.Jack is a great guy to deal with and can explain this better than I along with a lot of other people here on the site.

Jim

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
depending on your face structure it could shoot flat or it could shoot high or in between.
they re a good gun for the money. I had one and the only time I had a problem with it
I had to have a firing pin replaced.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts