Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be in the Lewisville, TX area this Saturday and was looking for a good place to shoot some Sporting Clays. Anyone ever been to Elm Fork? Their prices are a bit high but oh well you can't take it with you.

If anyone has a suggestion that would be great. My 'party' could be just myself and my daughter but may also include the bother and father in law.

Thanks,

Todd

·
Registered
431 Posts
Elm Fork is a good place, ten minutes from Lewisville. Three sporting clays courses and two 5 Stands. It is a little high, but it's right in the middle of six million people. They stay pretty busy. Targets are a little soft right now.

Other options: Fossil Pointe has the best targets, but about 45 minutes from Lewisville. The Dallas Gun Club is in Lewisville, but you would need a member to have you as a guest and I don't know if that would work with a group.

Elm Fork

Fossil Pointe

Dallas Gun Club

ClayTargetsOnline.com

·
Registered
965 Posts
I could ordinarily help with dgc but am in lockdown whelping irish wolfhound puppies and won't be able to make the next couple of weeks.

Elm Fork is a decent Sporting Layout. Owned by Scott Robertson and his mother.

Let me know the next time you are in twon.

Bill Marshall

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like Elm Fork will be our destination.

Bill I appreciate the offer and I will definitely take you up on your offer sometime in the future. You were kind enough to make the same offer last Christmas but then mother nature hit and it snowed/iced the night before so we wimped out.

Todd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts