Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
He was just in KS and had some good scores too. Talked with his dad some while watching him shoot handicap and sounds like they got a full summer.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I watched Dagen in a three way shoot off in KS one evening last week for Champion of a handicap event. He went out on the first round. Dagen was shooting on a different field, as the others were short yardage. He and his dad watched the other two shoot another round to settle the shoot off. When they were done shooting Dagen was the first one there to shake both of their hands and offer his congratulations with his dad right behind him. They could have just as easily blown of there in their golf cart never knowing how it turned out, or caring. This young man is a class act! I was very impressed to say the least.

·
Premium Member
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I watched Dagen in a three way shoot off in KS one evening last week for Champion of a handicap event. He went out on the first round. Dagen was shooting on a different field, as the others were short yardage. He and his dad watched the other two shoot another round to settle the shoot off. When they were done shooting Dagen was the first one there to shake both of their hands and offer his congratulations with his dad right behind him. They could have just as easily blown of there in their golf cart never knowing how it turned out, or caring. This young man is a class act! I was very impressed to say the least.
Jack Knaus sure didn’t waste many shells in Kansas. Cripes.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Suffdog, Dagen will not be attending the Ohio State shoot,, He's shooting Illinois State, then his home state shoot in Nebraska, then Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, zone shoot, then the Grand,,, He's a great young man, and one heck of a shooter,,,and a good friend....Steve

·
Registered
399 Posts
Suffdog, Dagen will not be attending the Ohio State shoot,, He's shooting Illinois State, then his home state shoot in Nebraska, then Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, zone shoot, then the Grand,,, He's a great young man, and one heck of a shooter,,,and a good friend....Steve
Thanks. I've seen the video on YouTube and he seems like a great guy!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I had the pleasure of watching this shootoff while I was waiting for my own shootoff. It was equally impressive and infuriating. They’re all so smooth that they make it seem like hanging sootballs 4 feet out of the house from the 27 is the easiest thing in the world. Something for the rest of us mere mortals to aspire to!

·
Vendor
19,955 Posts
Suffdog. Thanks for getting back. I looked and could not come up with the link.Maybe someone else can

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Dagen broke another 100 in yesterdays handicap at Illinois State.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts