Trapshooters Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Just returned from the sctp nationals. I had the chance to shoot the cz American Trap combo. It shot very well. No problems other than the action is very tight. One of our rookies had minor issues trying to close it but by the fifth or sixth shot he was manipulating fine. And crushing targets. I expect kids on our team will order four maybe five of these. If RSA was not coming up I would by one in a heartbeat. I had a young lady shoot 135 rounds through the unsingle yesterday not only did she shoot a personal best in competition she liked it better than the CG syren. To each their own. But Richbandit Caroline and the rest of the guys from cz did a great job thank you. You opened many eyes to a good gun.

·
Premium Member
7,633 Posts
Believe it or not, most of your foreign guns have many Turkish parts in them. Some are even made %100 in turkey but run through a quality control plant then labeled as Made in Italy ect. Beretta, Fabarm, Benelli, Mossberg, FN, and browning are all guilty of this just to name a few.
I think your smoking a lot of crack! I do not know who gave you that information,
but who ever it was, is full of BEANS! "Quality control in Turkey is worse than China"
MG

·
Premium Member
7,633 Posts
Actually do yourself a favor and use a thing called Google. You will find that what I said is correct.
"LOL" Of course, everything you read on the computer is true!
As a major importer, I can assure you that while there are parts that are
manufactured for outside firearms manufacturers in Turkey, your list is far from accurate.
MG

·
Registered
70 Posts
"LOL" of course, every "expert" on trapshooters knows everything. I can do it too watch......
As a dealer who works with a Turkish importer and Firearms Manufacturer I can assure you my list is accurate.

Beretta for instance has tooling lines for several lower end guns set up in Turkey and make their parts there then assemble them in Italy and call it made in Italy. I will admit that this is generally done with a companies "bargain" line of firearms as opposed to hand lapping and fitting of the higher end lines.

Now that being said, ALL of the companies listed use some Turkish parts to assemble their guns, there are plenty of credible industry sources out there that have verified this already.
I'm not going to get into a pissing match over it.

·
Premium Member
7,633 Posts
"LOL" of course, every "expert" on trapshooters knows everything. I can do it too watch......
As a dealer who works with a Turkish importer and Firearms Manufacturer I can assure you my list is accurate.

Beretta for instance has tooling lines for several lower end guns set up in Turkey and make their parts there then assemble them in Italy and call it made in Italy. I will admit that this is generally done with a companies "bargain" line of firearms as opposed to hand lapping and fitting of the higher end lines.

Now that being said, ALL of the companies listed use some Turkish parts to assemble their guns, there are plenty of credible industry sources out there that have verified this already.
I'm not going to get into a pissing match over it.
I'm glad you believe this sir.
Good Luck to you,
MG

61 - 66 of 66 Posts