Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any info would be appreciated, O&U--30"bbls-blued, CTs, white receiver-- single trigger--blond wood. Got on a trade, don't know much about their shotguns, had one of their 22 bolt actions that was a tack driver shouldn't have let that one get away. Thanks in Advance----Ross Puls

·
Premium Member
11,848 Posts
Made in Turkey by Huglu.

Reactions: mg1polo and 460Ford

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have one and for a gun in that 11 to $1200.00 range it's ok maybe better than ok, the wood is nice, fit an finish is good at least mine is and the balance is pretty good and it shoots well. The recoil pad is well just a chunk of rubber that doesn't do much I replaced mine and is much better. A lot of people will say buy a used Browning or Beretta and be happy and that is a good way to go but I have put over 5000 rounds down range with mine with do problems and from what I hear CZ customer service is fantastic. I'm a NSCA instructor and I got this for people that want to shoot but either don't have a gun or would like to try shooting an O/U with out using one of my more expensive
guns. So I would go shooting and if you don't like it sell it to someone that will

·
Registered
69 Posts
little late to the party here but will echo @pbg

got mine back in 2017, loads said go used B gun but I didn't want to deal with maintenance headaches should something come up and finding OUs around here is a chore, let alone good condition used ones and I wasn't sure how into trap shooting I would be so didn't want to break the bank, this is more of crossover or sporting gun though.

Knock on wood mine has been going well, and have bumped into a few others with the same gun who share the same story. I casually shoot in a couple of leagues but nothing crazy

I've emailed CZ a couple of times with questions and they are super quick to reply and have heard their service is good, though haven't had to use it yet.

I have my sights set on a CXT or basic 725 when/if I get better but for now the CZ is still working well for what I need it to do.

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
Used to belong to a club that had 30 CZ O/Us that were purchased as rental guns.

There was always at least one that was broken and wouldn't function for some reason or another. Constantly having to return guns for repair or replacement.

IMO, you can do A LOT better!!!

Good Luck and Good Shooting!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts