Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a CZ-USA redhead in 28g with 28 inch barrels and single selective trigger. This is gun is same as new, definitely in 98% plus condition with the box, 5 choke tubes the plastic it came packed in. There are no marks of any kind on the gun, and I doubt a box of shells has been through it. The listed weight on the gun is 6 pounds - it's a beautiful lightweight over/under.

Now, the kicker, this gun has some of the nicest wood I've seen on a CZ, simply beautiful.

I've tried to show this gun the best I can, but I'm not a photographer. I'll be working to get better pictures. It's simply a gorgeous gun.

I bought this to chase rabbits with, and no sooner do I get it home, I find another gun deal that was too good to be true, so this has to go. It needs to move cause mama ain't gonna deal with two guns out of the checkbook for long :lol:

I'm asking $725 which will include insured shipping to your FFL holder, provided they accept guns from individuals. If you're in the state of PA, I will ship direct to you. The gun is around pittsburgh, PA if anyone is within traveling distance.

I do not post a lot on this site, but read regularly. I can provide my feedback on ebay and other sites if requested.

If there are questions, picture requests, ect, please e-mail or PM. My e-mail is [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.