Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just getting in to trap shooting after years off. I dont want to spend a fortune, but was wondering on everyones view of what my best choice would be between the Ceasar Guerini (Summit) of the Browning Cynergy unSingle combo? Dont want to spend over $5500

·
Registered
570 Posts
There is no question that the Ceaser Guerini is the better gun! I have one and the stock, and the high rib are two pluses. I have looked at the Cynery and you can tell it in a different price range..........Tom

·
Sky Buster
3,962 Posts
I can tell you from my experience that the Cynergy resale is poor.
I have no experience on the Guerini resale value but I believe the
Guerini is a better built gun.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I wanted a Browning Cynergy unsingle combo but couldn't get on at that time. I was shooting a XT and a BT99.
I went looking and got a Joel Etchen 687 Trap combo with EELL wood. Very nice gun and I'm glade I got it. Much better then the Browning in lighter weight and low recoil. The gun just pick up and points well.
I let me wife shoot it and she would not let me have it back. She said go it another gun.
I did not want to have 2 Beretta the same so I though I'll go back to the Cynergy. This time I shot it and a CG. Well you guess what happen. The Cearini Guerini went home with me.
This is a great gun with the high rib, nice stock, low recoil and a life time warranty.
Now my wife is happy with the Beretta and I'm happy with my Guerini.
Go out and try to shoot the Browning Cynergy and the CG and try a Beretta. You will see what gun fits your style the best.
I also have a Cynergy sporting that is a keeper.

·
Registered
222 Posts
If you shoot a release trigger don't buy a Cynergy. They are two very different guns, so you better test drive them both before you buy one of them.

Chip

·
Registered
92 Posts
I bought a CG at the Grand last year and love it, the problem I would warn you about isn't a fault of the gun it is with the real high rib if you tend to cant the gun when going for the angled targets you will be a little frustrated until you work through it. with the rib that high if you cant an 1/8 inch you are way behind the target.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Chastj : check out the web site of higradeshooterssupply.com They have an unsingle 34" used like new with case for $3795.00 sale price they are $4500.00 or more new check it out and look on the site. Pat

·
Registered
182 Posts
I would also like to try the Cynergy, looks interesting. The Cynergy or Beretta would get my vote.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.